Terms & Conditions
1) Boxes and other equipment (equipment is referring to any item including but not limited to tote, dolly or straps) is rented for one (1) week, due the next business day following seven (7) days from the date of the rental agreement, unless otherwise specified. Late box fees are $1 per box per day (other materials are also $1 per item per day) and after 15 days renter will be charged full amount for cost of rented boxes and other property.
2) Boxes and other equipment must be returned in original condition that they were issued. All boxes undergo a visual inspection, as well as cleaning and disinfection to make sure it’s fresh for the next customer. If boxes are damaged, replacement cost will be assessed to renter. If boxes are excessively unsanitary (liquids, stains, garbage, etc) a cleaning surcharge of $15 will be charged per box.
3) Should the boxes and equipment be returned in less favorable condition than they were rented, or if the boxes or equipment are damaged, or lost or stolen, customer will be charged full retail value of the boxes, $22.99. Dollies cost $29.99, and moving straps are $14.99.
4) If customer chooses to pick up boxes at Storage Center location, a CBR representative must be available and present to rent items and sign rental agreement. Storage Center is NOT responsible to represent CBR or its affiliates, nor to allow access to customer to the storage unit.
5) California Box Rental will not be held liable for damages including, but not limited to, injury or death caused by improper use of the boxes, damage to personal property, vehicle damage, damage of contents in box, or damage to any moving equipment belonging to CBR or customer.
6) All CBR boxes and property rented out are sole responsibility of customer who signed the rental agreement. If the customer allows access of CBR property to anyone else, including but not limited to family, friends, neighbors, moving company affiliates , transportation company affiliates, and the property is not returned in original condition the customer signing the rental agreement will be held responsible.
7) If delivery is requested, customer must be present during scheduled delivery time frame to sign the rental agreement. If customer cancels or reschedules delivery with less than 24 hour notice, a delivery cancellation fee of $25 will be assessed.
8) Method of payment of cash or check will be accepted, however, customer’s credit card number will be kept on file in the event additional charges apply when CBR property is returned.